PLAN, last update 2012/05/01

Hi,

Not so much travel so not so much to post here since I have started my working life... But keep posted... Things can always change ;)

In the meantime, I wish the blog might still help you traveling. I will still be available for any question!

Cheers,
Simon


Sunday, March 2, 2008

Usküdar-Ağva-Şile

After 2 big trips, I took rests in Istanbul in February, hosting my parents, then Xavier, French friend, with who we went to Şile and Ağva...Bastien and Maria joined us for this little trip on the Black sea coast...



We started by crossing the Bosphorus by boat, then we walked around in Usküdar, waiting for our bus to Şile...











Maria, Bastien and Xavier...waiting for the bus...


We arrived late in Şile... so just the time to eat, to take a room and to drink some wisky!

The first view of the see shore through our window...
Then let's start the visit...
































The second step was to get Ağva, nice village, 1 hour away from Şile...














I foıund back with a great plaisure the Black sea coast.... 2 nice quiet village... much less crowded than in the summer... far away from the polution of Istanbul ;) ...

No comments: