PLAN, last update 2012/05/01

Hi,

Not so much travel so not so much to post here since I have started my working life... But keep posted... Things can always change ;)

In the meantime, I wish the blog might still help you traveling. I will still be available for any question!

Cheers,
Simon


Monday, January 14, 2008

Uludağ



Here is the weekend we spent with Murat, Turco - German, in Uludağ to ski a bit ! We are both from the same university and we like the snow :)...
We skied on Saturday and on Sunday we relaxed in a family who are friends of Murat's family...
The last time (see Bursa), I couldn't go Uludağ because the cable car (teleferik) was closed... it was open this time and we had a great time on the slopes...
The pictures are also from Murat!








































































On the evening, view of Bursa from the cable car...

No comments: