PLAN, last update 2012/05/01

Hi,

Not so much travel so not so much to post here since I have started my working life... But keep posted... Things can always change ;)

In the meantime, I wish the blog might still help you traveling. I will still be available for any question!

Cheers,
Simon


Thursday, April 17, 2008

BULGARIA

This weekend I went to Bulgaria to visit Sofya the capitale city and also to extend my visa...






Here is the area where take place the Parliament, the Presidential building and others administrative institutions...






A hot spring close to the city center...




Kind of old market...









The city center... Without cars...






The theater...



I spent there two days... having a nive party on Saturday night with some French and Bulgar I met there, I couldn't go to Plovdiv the day after... Anyway, I have a good souvenir from this charming small city...

No comments: